The electronic system for travel Authorization Is the best suitable programs for the citizens of the country, such as the United Kingdom. They are generally used by the people who want to visit the US for business dealing or vacations mainly for the short duration. There are certain restrictions that you should go through in the Esta overstay, which will you complete detail about the adverse effects of staying in the US after the expiring of 3 months.
Several reasons can lead to the rejection of the ESTA, which can disappoint you and cause a problem in traveling to the US.
- The main problem that can lead to the rejection of the application of the ESTA is that if your name is found related to the someone who has committed a crime or suspicious activity and also if you are the victim of any wrongdoing and the case is going on in the court.
- If the person is found with any criminal record or engaged in any suspicious activity, then you may be denied to participate in this visa waiver program.
- If you have provided the false details and they are not matched with the information on the passport.
- While having the inspection, your fingerprints are not recognized, and the facial recognition is not similar to the record you have submitted then there is a chance of the rejection of your application.
- If you were found working in the US on the ESTA permit and also getting paid for that this can be considered as the fraudulent activity as a unique work visa is required for working and earning in the US.
- You are asked specific questions during the application of the ESTA, and if you are not able to answer the question, this may be considered as the obstacle in your application.